The Crua Culla Solo is just like our ground-breaking two and three-person Culla’s (formerly “Cocoons”). It features our Culla® four-season, thermal insulation. No matter what mother nature has in store, whether it’s bone-chillingly-blustery or too-hot-to-handle, you’ll be at the perfect temperature - always.
Our Culla Solo can be assembled in a flash (literally seconds) due to its ultra-strong air-beam frame. These beams are tough cookies; and have never let us down - literally. We’ll be offering an optional lightweight pump along with the Culla Solo, so that you can save those lungs for the last chorus of American Pie by the toasty campfire.
The sturdy air poles mean that the Culla Solo is independent and can be used inside Crua’s own Hybrid, or any other bivvy tent. You can use this inside any tent that’s big enough if you're looking for your own personal thermal oasis.
Crua’s Culla range is all about comfort and convenience and the Solo is no exception. The air-poles make set-up a breeze, there is a hook to hang your light and pockets to store your gear. All so that you have the best night’s sleep in the outdoors.
So if you're looking for the most comfortable solo camping experience, look no further than the Culla Solo.
You can buy the Crua Culla Solo Pump at 50% discount at the checkout stage.
- Base Length 200cm
- Top Length 180cm
- Head Width 80cm
- Foot Width 60cm
- TRAIL WEIGHT: 3.8 kg / 8.3 lbs. *Trail weight refers to the weight of the tent body, rain fly and poles ONLY. This is also referred to as 'minimum weight'. Packed weight is not the same as trail weight.
- BREATHABLE POLYESTER WITH 450G/M2 INSULATION: (not waterproof)
- STRUCTURE: Airframe Structure
- Capacity: 1 person
- Bug Mesh: B3 Bug Mesh
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Doors: 2 Large side doors
- Windows: 2 Openings at the head and foot ends
- Ventilation: 2 High/Low Ventilation options in place Jumbo Zips