Competition Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Thermo Tents Ltd!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Thermo Tents Ltd's Website. Thermo Tents Ltd. trades under the name Crua Outdoors through the website www.cruaoutdoors.com.
Thermo Tents Ltd is located at:
Tralee, Kerry V92 W281
Ireland By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Thermo Tents Ltd's website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and "Us", refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Ireland. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Competition Terms & Conditions
Crua Outdoors (“Crua Outdoors”) is a registered company at Unit 17 Tom Crean Centre, Kerry Technology Centre, Tralee, Kerry.. These Competition Terms and Conditions apply to the competitions that Crua Outdoors run.
- The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions: “Entrant”, “You” and “Your” refers to the person partaking in a competition and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “the Company”, “Crua Outdoors” “Ourselves”, “We” and “Us”, refers to Crua Outdoors.
- These terms and conditions apply to all competitions and contests run by the Company, Crua Outdoors unless specifically otherwise stated.
- In order to enter any competition, Entrants must correctly undertake the task set or answer the question correctly as the case may be in the instructions outlined in each competition. Competitions are only open to those identified as being permitted to enter or requested to enter. Competitions are not open to the Company’s employees, agents, contractors or subcontractors – or their families.
- All photos, drawings, text, editorial and any other content or information (collectively and severally called (“Competition Materials”) that you submit to Crua Outdoors shall become the sole and exclusive property of the Company, and Crua Outdoors shall have no obligation to preserve, return, or otherwise make available to you or others any Competition Materials.
- Crua Outdoors may use, reproduce, edit, display, transmit, prepare derivative works of, modify, publish and otherwise make use of Competition Materials in any and all media, whether now known or hereinafter created – throughout the world and for any purpose – without compensation to you of any kind.
- Entries must be strictly in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and any other conditions stated in the messaging or promotions around such competitions, or they will be invalid. One entry is permitted per person, unless the contest announcement specifically states that multiple entries are allowed. Entries from unaffiliated agents and/or third parties shall not be accepted. All entrants must reside in the Republic of Ireland. All entrants must be over the age of 18, unless stated otherwise.
- By submitting Materials to the Company the Entrant represent and warrant that any Competition Materials do not infringe on any copyright, trademark, property rights, rights of privacy or publicity of any person, or any other right of any third party and that you have the full and unrestricted right to transfer the Competition Materials to Crua Outdoors free and clear of any claims or encumbrances.
- You acknowledge and agree that Crua Outdoors shall have no obligation to post, display, or otherwise make publicly available any Competition Materials that you submit.
- You acknowledge and agree that Crua Outdoors may make Competition Materials that you submit available for public viewing, rating, reviewing, and commenting. You acknowledge that comments or ratings that you disagree with or are unhappy about may be published or otherwise become associated with Competition Materials that you submit to the Company. By submitting Competition Materials to the Company, you waive any privacy expectations that you might have with respect to the Competition Materials.
- Neither Crua Outdoors nor its officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, or assigns shall be liable for any warranty, costs, damage, injury, or any other claims incurred because of any winner's use of a prize including, but in no way limited to, each and every aspect of the taking of a trip or tour as part of a contest prize. Crua Outdoors is not liable for any loss arising out of or in connection to any contest promoted by Crua Outdoors.
- Crua Outdoors accepts no responsibility or liability for entries or information relating to entries that are lost.
- By entering a contest, you conclusively are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions as well as by any rules specific to that competition or contest. This is an irrevocable condition of entry.
- The following criteria apply:
- In contests in which winners are selected at random, the odds of winning depend upon the number of entries received and cannot be determined in advance.
- In contests in which winners are selected based upon skill or accomplishments, winners will be chosen by Crua Outdoors on the merits of each entry, at the Company’s sole and absolute discretion.
- In contests and polls where Crua Outdoors solicits votes by the public to help decide the winner, in the case of a tie between more than one winner Crua Outdoors will decide on the final winner.
- Any prize is as stated in any messaging or promotions advertising the competition. No cash or other alternative may be requested by the winner and prizes are non-transferable.
- Crua Outdoors reserves the right at its sole discretion to alter any prize or substitute the prize with vouchers to the same value for any reason and without notification. In the event that the winner declines the prize awarded to him or her, or that Crua Outdoors is unable to contact the winner after reasonable efforts have been made, Crua Outdoors may award the prize to another entrant.
- Each contest will state a deadline for entry and the date when the winner(s) will be announced.
- The winner may be asked to take part in publicity. By accepting the prize, the winner grants Crua Outdoors the right to use and publish his or her name and picture in such media as Crua Outdoors may choose (including but not limited to the internet and social media) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration.
- By entering a Crua Outdoors competition on social media the entrant is agreeing to having their name/social media profile used in the announcement of the winner on social media.
- All entrants to Crua Outdoors competitions agree to being contacted by Crua Outdoors in relation to this competition.
- Crua Outdoors reserves the right to require the winner to execute an affidavit of eligibility as a sworn document and provide other proof of eligibility as a condition of receipt of the prize or award.
- Crua Outdoors reserves the right to suspend or terminate the competition or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time for any valid, technical or commercial reason.
- In addition to the above Terms and Conditions the following Terms and Conditions apply to any competitions run as part of the Crua Outdoors Primary Publication Exhibitions and Post Primary Events:
- Attendees at the Crua Outdoors events are entered into a prize draw. To be eligible to win a prize you must be in attendance on the night and be present in the room during the prize draw to claim your prize. If your name is drawn and you are not present in the room to accept the prize it will be awarded to another entrant.
- If you register for the event but do not attend you will not be entered into the draw.
- If you attend the event under another person’s ticket you cannot be entered into the draw. Only those who are registered and in attendance on the night can be entered into the draw.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
These Competition Terms and Conditions were last updated on 17th October 2018.