Careers at CRUA | Sales Development Representative
Sales Development Representative
Salary: $48,364.06 - $65,000.00 per annum
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Kyle, Texas, USA
Start Date: Immediate
Application Deadline: 23:59 GMT 21.07.2023
CRUA is the world’s leading insulated tent manufacturer. Due to recent expansion, CRUA is looking for a Inside Sales Advisor within our HQ in Kyle, Texas facility. We are looking for someone who believes in our vision of “Giving campers everywhere, the best night’s sleep in the wild”.
This role is 100% sales-focused, direct to consumer and partly through online eCommerce channels, but also there may be customer-facing sales opportunities (i.e. pop-up shops, consumer shows, etc.). You’ll need some previous sales experience, a natural drive to instinctively sell and not afraid of trying different approaches to get results. Think you have what it takes?
- Primarily to make direct to consumer contact through phone and email to offer the consumer information and pricing of our products.
- Educate customers through the sales funnel to convert any opportunities into purchases.
- Be available via phone and live chat to convert customer enquiries into sales.
- Proactively reach out to current and past customers to upsell or cross sell gear based on current CRUA products they own or are interested in.
- Participate in reaching out to abandoned cart customers to see if we can convert them into a sale.
- Recommend opportunities internally to improve the company’s eCommerce presence over time to increase sales and conversions.
- Manage our health, orders and the the day-to-day running of various platforms.
- Managing Crua products on online marketplaces, which includes working closely with our content producers to ensure new photography and videos are added to listings.
- Researching and creating lists of people (prospects) who would be interested in our products.
- Attend Roadshows and engage in Pop-up store marketing activities.
- The ability to work independently while contributing to team efforts
- Sales results driven
- Strong IT Skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) / G-Suite
- Strong communication skills; oral, written and presentation
- Strong organization, planning and time management skills to achieve results
- Understanding of Search Engine Optimization
- Be a team player, work with others to resolve listing issues
- Knowledge of marketplace platforms
- Detail-oriented, analytical, proactive problem solver
- Comfortable working in a rapidly changing “start-up” environment
- Clean Driving Licence
- 3 Years
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to Commute/Reallocate
- Kyle, TX: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Please apply via Indeed.