The Crua Fire Pit is beauty and function combined. Flat-pack portability caters for your next camping trip, sleek design suits your back garden. The raw steel finish develops a beautiful patina that matures in character as it ages. This is a fire pit that is built to last a lifetime.
- Built using the highest grade, Premium Steel
- Flat-Pack portability
- Leaves Little Mess behind
- Subsidised Shipping Worldwide
- Pre-Order Now - Shipping Begins in October 2020
WARNING: Steel may become hot during fire and children should be under adult supervision at all times. Please allow ample time for steel to cool down before storing it away.
*Pots and pans not include.
*The firepit does not include shipping, this cost will be added on in the checkout page
If you wish to place an order of over 5 units, please contact us. Shipping will not be available on the checkout page if order is greater than 5.
1. What materials is the firepit made from?
The Crua Firepit is among the toughest on the market. It's made mostly with 3mm steel plates, reinforced at the edges. The smaller base plate and the grill/hotplate are 2mm. Like all Crua products - it's built to last.
2. What weight is it?
The net weight is 18Kgs or 39lbs.
3. Is it easy to carry and set-up?
Yes! It can be set up in a minute, and we include a carry bag to make it simple to transport. There are only 4main plates, and they simply slot into each other.
4. What are the dimensions when set-up?
The external dimensions are 50cm (19.6 inches) wide X 50cm (19.6 inches) long X 41cm (16 inches) high, with 10cm clearance between the bottom of the firebox and the ground.
5. Is the grill/hotplate included?
Yes. Everything is included as standard - no hidden extras.
Pots and pans are not included
6. Are these in production yet?
Yes, these Firepits have been thoroughly tested, and are already in production.
7. Is it easy to 'maintain'?
Like all steel products, this Firepit should be looked after to extend lifetime. Although it is powder-coated, some easy steps should be taken to look after it. Maintenance guidelines will be included with the Crua Firepit.
8. What can you burn?
We suggest burning wood or BBQ charcoals/briquettes only. And only burning in a suitable area, in a responsible manner.
9. Will the various plates Warp?
As anyone who has worked with steel knows, upon heating, steel parts change volume while they change their crystal structure. This in turn can lead to dimensional distortion or slight warping. Our design and thorough testing have minimized this through folding and reinforcements. But there will inevitably be slight distortions in all firepits, including ours.
- - Keep your fire contained and protect the earth with Crua’s RBD™️(Raised Base Design).
- - The elevated fire area provides optimum comfort for refuelling (no more sore backs).
- - Ergonomically designed grill creates the perfect cooking space.
- - Our large fire area means no more cold camping nights.
- - A strategically designed “V” shape means perfect burning, every time.
- - Steel plates provide a radiator effect - just like home.
- - A fire pit to be passed down from generation to generation.
- - Just like you, we want all products to minimize environmental impact.
- - Timeless design, suited to all environments - from home to campsite.