Crua Aer Maxx 4 - 5 Person Rooftop Tent
$ 3,199.99 USD
$ 3,199.99 USD
$ 3,999.99 USD
- Regular Price
- $ 3,199.99 USD
- Sale Price
- $ 3,199.99 USD
- Regular Price
- $ 3,999.99 USD
- Unit Price
- Enjoy a spacious and cozy sleeping space and enhance this with our unique insulation system for any weather
- Simple and easy installation on most vehicles, perfect for camping on the go
- Made of high-quality materials to withstand the elements and provide long-lasting use
- The 4 to 5 person size makes it perfect for couple camping, small groups or families
- Take your camping experience to the next level with the Crua AER Maxx rooftop tent
- NB - The Crua Aer Maxx is ONLY Shipped within the US and EU
Winner of 'Best Rooftop Tent' awarded by Popular Mechanics' Gear of the Year 2021: Outdoor.
Camping Magazine Awards UK 2023- Crua Aer Maxx - Commendation for Best Rooftop Tent 2023
Go Wherever You Dang Well Please!
Trek to the desert? No problem. Off the grid by the mountains? You got it. Or maybe you just want a relaxing day at the beach with your family.
With the Crua AER Maxx, you can travel far and wide, with the only limitation being your snack supply.
The Crua AER Maxx is a rooftop tent like no other. 360-degree views, skylights. It has an anti-wind noise feature. Not only that but add the Crua Culla™️ Haul Maxx and you have a thermally insulated interior. The Crua Culla™️ Haul Maxx is a tailor-made inner tent for the Crua AER Maxx. It is made from premium-grade insulation and offers supreme temperature regulation. While keeping you at the perfect temperature, it also blocks out light and dampens sound.
We have seen the AER Maxx on a whole host of different vehicles. The Crua AER Maxx will fit most standard roof bars. In order to get the Crua AER Maxx on your vehicle, you will need a set of crossbars. Please check both the static and dynamic loads of your crossbars. These crossbars should run perpendicular to your vehicle. The Gap between the mounting points on the Crua AER Maxx is 76cm. The Gap between the mounting points on the Crua AER Maxx is 80cm.
For ultimate comfort ad on our temperature-regulating inner tent to extend your camping season all year round. Crua Crua™️ Haul Maxx
This truck tent fits most types of vehicles and can be used as truck beds, rooftop tent SUV, car tent, Jeep Wrangler tent and many more.
Please take note: Shipping is not included in the price, Vat and Duties are applicable outside of the US and EU. Shipping is calculated at checkout.
*This product is currently excluded from marketing promotions, including the application of discount codes.
Please refer to your vehicle specification manual for the maximum weight allowance for roof rack loads.
LENGTH: 250cm WIDTH: 210cm
HEIGHT: 130cm WEIGHT: 89 kg / 196lbs
TOTAL FLOOR SPACE: 48.06 sqft / 4.47 sqm
WEIGHT CAPACITY: 400KGS
Reasons to buy from Crua, the tent experts
Flexible finance payment options
- Width: 6.8ft / 210cm
- Length: 8.2ft / 250cm
- Height (at its highest): 4.2ft / 129cm
- The packed size of the tent is 0.8ft/ 35 cm in height, 6.8ft/ 210 cm in length, and 123 cm in width
- Weight: 196 lbs / 89 kg
- Outer Fly: 210D rip-stop polyoxford PU coated HH3000mm with full dull silver coating UV 50+
- Inner Fly: 190g rip-stop polycotton PU2000mm
- Floor: 210D polyoxford PU coated 2000mm
- Frame: Aluminum pole, Telescopic Aluminium Adjustable Ladder
- Base: Fibreglass Honeycomb plate and aluminum honeycomb plate
- Outer Fly and Inner Fly are not Fire Retardant
- Crua Aer Maxx: Sleeps 4-5 persons
- 3x Integrated B3 Anti-Bug Mesh Screens
- Warranty: 2 Years
- 4 Large Outer Vents and 2 Inner Vents
- Heavy-Duty Luminous Jumbo Zips
- 1 Large Window at the Back and 2 Large Skylights
- 1 Large Double Layered Door
What's in the box
- Built-in Mattress and Pockets for your Shoes hanging off the Tent
- Telescopic Ladder, Poles to hold up Base
- Spreader Bar for Centre and All Necessary Poles and Accessories to Setup Tent
- Clasps to Tighten Roof Tent to Roof Bars
The science behind the AER Maxx design
- Reinforced Hinges: Carefully machines elements ensure our AER is strong and versatile
- Angular Geometry: Rather than a standard curved shape, we’ve opted for a sleep, sharp frame
- Slim-lin frame: We’ve removed unnecessary bulk without compromising on strength
- Ergonomic Supports: A user-centric design ensures that the AER fits like a glove
- Anti-Slip Materials: Our telescopic ladder system ensure you won't go tumbling on wet days
Care and maintenance for your Crua is very important to ensure it lasts for years and the warranty stays in tact.
Follow the link to see detailed insturctions on how to CARE FOR YOUR CRUA.
More About Our Product
Introducing the Crua AER
Crua AER Walkaround
Crua AER Set-up
|Water proof (CRUA Core and CRUA Duo only)|
|Muffling - see how our insulation technology reduces noise inside our insulated tents.|
We know that you may have some questions - so we've got a dedicated FAQ page that can answer them.FAQs