ECOMMERCE SALES/MARKETING EXECUTIVE
Salary: $40,000 - $45,000 per annum
Job Type: Full Time
Department: Sales & Marketing
Location: Austin, Texas, USA
Start Date: Immediate Start
Application Deadline: 23:59 GMT 19.02.2023
Crua is the world’s leading insulated tent manufacturer. Due to recent expansion, Crua are looking for a salesperson that has natural drive and instinctively wants to sell, using/improving existing systems to enable this to happen. As we continue to grow, we need people with a wide mix of skills. This role is sales-focused, partly through online eCommerce channels, but also through customer-facing sales opportunities (i.e. pop-up shops, consumer shows, etc.) so good communication and IT skills are essential. The sales role will grow with the possibility to progress/move into sales management.
- Onboarding: potential marketplaces and drop shippers
- Manage orders and the day-to-day running of various platforms
- Managing Crua products on online marketplaces
- Work closely with the Sales Team and our content producers to ensure new photography and videos are added to listings.
- Monitoring the health of our marketplaces
- Attend Roadshows and engage in Pop-up store marketing activities
- Recommend opportunities for improving the company’s eCommerce presence over time to increase sales and conversions
- Serves as the liaison between the eCommerce and Operations Teams, contributing to the continuous improvement of the order fulfilment process.
- Develop best practices to drive channel growth in eCommerce
- The ability to work independently while contributing to team efforts
- Sales results driven
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Strong communication skills; oral, written and presentation
- Strong organization, planning and time management skills to achieve results
- Understanding of Search Engine Optimization
- Be a team player, work with others to resolve listing issues
- Knowledge of marketplace platforms
- Detail-oriented, analytical, proactive problem solver.
- Comfortable working in a rapidly changing “start-up” environment.
What We Offer
- Use of camping equipment on weekends
- Team hikes
- E-commerce: 3 year
- Sales experience
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to Commute/Realocate
- Austin, TX 78745: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (required)
Please submit your Cover Letter, CV, and a Portfolio (if applicable) to email@example.com.