Digital Marketing & eCommerce Intern (paid)
The Digital Marketing & eCommerce Intern will report to the eCommerce Omni Channel Manager
Due to recent expansion, Crua Outdoors, the world's leading insulated tent manufacturers, are looking for a responsible, well organised and self-motivated Digital Marketing & eCommerce intern to help drive sales through various online platforms including our website Amazon, Walmart, Bass Pro and others.
The intern has to demonstrate a willingness to learn, work in a fast paced environment and actively participate in enhancing and optimising our current product listings across various international marketplaces.
Your duties will include but not limited to:
- SEO and product listing optimization.
- Establish new sales & marketing strategies and execute across online channels (Amazon, Walmart and other current and new 3rd party sites.)
- Assist with managing day to day execution of the various channels ensuring the site is optimized for all devices (mobile, desktop, app).
- Enhance all current product features and descriptions across all marketplaces.
- Ensure orders are processed and dispatched on time. - Actively monitor customer reviews and feedback with monthly reporting.
- Ensure stock quantities are linked from the stock management portal.
- Assisting with retail imagery sorting, cropping and renaming.
- Recently completed a degree in Business Studies, eCommerce, Digital Marketing or similar
- Technical and analytical experience preferred but not essential
- Experience with Shopify or Wordpress preferred but not required
- Knowledge of Amazon or other marketplaces would be highly beneficial.
- Up to date on the latest trends and technologies in eCommerce and Digital Marketing.
- Must have an interest in the outdoors
- Role will be based in Tralee Co. Kerry, no remote work will be available for this position.
- Opportunity to grow and be part of our team.
- Flexible working hours
Application Deadline Friday 6 August