CUSTOMER SERVICES EXECUTIVE
Salary: €26,000 - €28,000 per annum
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Tralee, Co. Kerry, Ireland
Start Date: Immediate Start
Application Deadline: 23:59 GMT 20.01.2023
Due to our recent expansion, Crua Outdoors, the world's leading insulated tent manufacturer, is looking for a sales and communication focused Customer Service Executive. The main function of the role will be the first point of contact for existing and potential customers in Europe and North America. You will answer customer queries, deal with complaints and provide information on our products. The modes of communication include email, phone web-chat and infrequently face-to-face at our head office in Tralee, County Kerry.
Work in an innovative, hands-on environment with flexible working hours, company outdoor events, employee discounts, and even take the Crua Products for a test on your next camping trip!
- Be the primary point of contact (phone, chat, and email) or customer questions and concerns.
- Keep the email inbox clear by responding to customers speedily and efficiently.
- Be available for chat to maximize sales opportunities.
- Respond to all voicemails to ensure customers are kept up to date and the voicemail box is kept clean.
- Develop SOPs for handling Customer Service inquiries and constantly looking for ways to streamline our processes.
- Maintain and update the FAQs on the website keeping it up to date with current customer inquiries.
- Create and manage rotas to ensure customers have access to Crua through all methods of communication during our scheduled hours(US and Europe).
- Identify areas where product information is needed through video or blogs. Communicate findings regularly with the content creator and marketing team.
- Coordinate with all teams in the company providing them with customer feedback on products and service.
- Verify that orders look appropriate - if not, investigate and communicate with warehouse personnel when investigation is complete.
- Scan daily orders and inform customers of out of stocks as orders are presented.
- Monitor and respond to all website or crowdfunding customer enquiries and opportunities for all
communication channels (email, phone, social media, etc.).
- Provide professional and focused outbound and incoming call service for customers, always striving to maximize sales for the company.
- Be available for a set period to Live Chat with customers on the website.
- Check and respond to reviews left on the website and Trustpilot striving to achieve the company goals and targets.
- Prior sales/customer service experience a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail, strong organizational and time management skills and a sense of creativity
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks
- Good computer skills, e.g. MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Relevant Business Degree
- Clean full driving license
- Ability to move/lift heavy boxes
Please submit your Cover Letter, CV, and a Portfolio (if applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org.