We at Crua Outdoors are dedicated to producing some of the most durable and highest quality, most comfortable and innovative tents in the world. And we’re confident that you’ll agree!
Order any Crua tent from cruaoutdoors.com and, if for any reason, you’re not completely satisfied with it, contact us within 30 days. Our dedicated and knowledgeable customer support team will talk you through all your options (exchanges or returns/refunds). Some re-stocking fees may apply.
Crua's return period expires 30 days after the day you received your goods. The refund will exclude any shipping charges you paid when you made your purchase.
- Crua Outdoors will issue a refund within 14 days from receipt of the unused goods.
- All refunds will be less a 9% handling/re-stocking fee for unused items in the original packaging.
- A 23% handling/re-stocking fee will be charged for any used items.
- The customer will be responsible for paying the shipping costs of returning the goods.
All of our products carry a full two-year warranty against any defects in materials or workmanship.
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods, and only for physical goods, purchased from Crua Outdoors (the "Physical Goods"). This Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period. During the Warranty Period, Crua Outdoors will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance. Crua Outdoors will either repair the Product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts. The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from Crua Outdoors is 2 years from the date of purchase. A replacement Physical Good or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original Physical Good or 2 years from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer. This Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship. To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.
Our Warranty only covers manufacturing defects and you must have used the product only as intended and in accordance with the product’s care and safety instructions.
Warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear-and-tear, including damage that occurs due to normal ageing of the product.
- Cosmetic wear unrelated to function or safety, such as loose threads, scuffs, or stains.
- Misuse such as jumping, swinging, or surpassing weight capacity limits.
- UV Damage that is caused by leaving the product out in elements, instead of packing it away after each use as recommended.
- Accidents that are not caused by the integrity of the product, such as rips and tears caused by animals or sharp objects or burns from fire embers or cigarettes.
- Altering the product to change the functionality, or not used for its intended purpose.
- Cord or guy rope replacement.
- Lost or stolen gear.
- Use of an incorrect pump or over-inflation of the air beams.
- The customer must provide proof as to the date of purchase.
- You must have purchased the product from a Crua authorized dealer.
REFURBISHED TENTS: We strive to bring each refurbished tent up to the highest quality of performance as possible and will support it after the sale should it not be. However, we will not be able to apply our original new product warranty or 30-day return guarantee to these tents.
In order to process a return or an exchange, you must first contact Crua Outdoors and we will walk you through the return process. This return policy only applies to products purchased directly from Crua Outdoors via phone or website.
ITEM(S) PURCHASED OUSIDE OF CRUA OUTDOORS
Crua Outdoors does not accept returns on items purchased outside of cruaoutdoors.com. Exchanges for items purchased outside of cruaoutdoors.com will also not be accepted.
Crua Outdoors does not price match with dealers or competitors.