The most successful hammock in crowdfunding - but better! Feature-rich and supreme build quality!
Who doesn't love a Koala? Koalas can sleep up to 18 hours a day! Making this the perfect sleep friend you will ever get.
"How do you make it so damn comfy?"
We took the natural position of the human body, the way it contorts and moves and how it interacts with your typical hammock.
Typical hammocks were okay; but they were, you know- typical.
Bunoscionn in Irish Gaelic means "upside-down".
Our new "Buno" Spreader Bars were designed to clip under the hammock. This means nothing gets in your way - and space for your face.
The whole system is not complete, however, until you use our "Scionn" Tabs, located at the side of the hammock to guy out to the ground and ensure optimum flat-lay positioning.
It's super easy to transform into MultiPositions.
Koala V2 Maxx 2 person hammock was designed around these positions. No more material poking into the back of your knee. No way.
2020 Updates: Thicker 360 degree bug mesh | Upgraded zips | Moveable/removable pockets | stronger construction holds 500 lbs
- Hammock Open and Streched Out 9.8ft / 300cm long x 78" / 200cm wide (1.24 lbs / 0.565 kg)
- Hammock packed (with carabiners): 11" / 28cm x 5" / 12.7cm
- Bugmesh packed: 7" / 17.8cm x 5" / 12.7cm
- Weight Capacity of Koala: 450lbs / 205kg
- Adjustable tree strap system: .85 lbs / 0.385 kg
- Spreader bars: 0.3 lbs / 0.140 kg
- Bug Mesh: 0.83 lbs / 0.375 kg
- Tree strap material: Heavy-Duty Polyester Webbing
- Hammock material: 210T Nylon (Parachute)
- Waterproof pockets material: 210T rip-stop polyester 3000mm waterproof
- Capacity: 2 persons
- Pockets: Removable pockets
- 2 positions: Sit back or lie down
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Airy set-up with removable spreader bars
- Includes tree straps
Loading of the 3D Model will take some time - we promise it's worth it though!
We know that you may have some questions - so we've got a dedicated FAQ page that can answer them.
"Swinging in my new Koala, sipping my favourite drink, watching the sun go down. Heaven."
- Anonymous on Jun 12, 2019