Crua Outdoors, specialists in high-quality camping gear are back; with the most comfortable hammock accessory imaginable. It's an insulated Cocoon outer shell, which adopts our patented, climate-controlling materials.
Imagine always feeling "Just Right". Where you're cosy and snug, whatever the weather. With Crua's new Hammock Culla, just place it around your existing hammock and you can be guaranteed the Best Night's Sleep in the Wild. Imagine Goldilocks. But in a kick-ass insulated hammock.
Snuggle up to the feeling of perfect temperature - always.
- Hammock Open and Streched Out 9.8ft / 300cm long x 55inches / 140cm wide (1.19 lbs / 0.54 kg)
- Hammock packed (with carabiners): 11" / 28cm x 5" / 12.7cm
- Bugmesh packed: 7" / 17.8cm x 5" / 12.7cm
- Total weight of The hammock Culla: 5.2lbs / 2.4kg* Product Only.
- Outer material: DWR (Durable Water Repellent) Breathable Polyester
- Inner material: 430G/MS Breathable Graphene/Polyester Filling
Features: Must be used with Hammock
- Capacity: 1-2 persons
- Works with: Any hammock/hammock tent. Including Crua Koala (V1 or V1, Maxx or Regular) and Crua Hybrid
- Multi Functionality: Can be used as a poncho, an underquilt or an overquilt
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Ventilation: Cross ventilation points across the product
- Temperature Rating: -6C/ 21F
Loading of the 3D Model will take some time - we promise it's worth it though!
We know that you may have some questions - so we've got a dedicated FAQ page that can answer them.
"As a Koala user, I was delighted to get to test the hammock Culla last month and I have to say I'm impressed. It's a very different experience. It was cold (not freezing) and having the insulated 'cocoon' around me - but not on top of me - certainly made a huge difference. I can highly recommend."
- Ann Black, January 2021